Chinese Proposition Bank
The goal of the Chinese Proposition Bank project is to create a corpus of text annotated
with information about basic semantic propositions. Predicate-argument
relations are being added to the syntactic trees of the Chinese Treebank.
- Nianwen Xue. 2008. Labeling Chinese predicates with semantic roles.
Computational Linguistics, 34(2):225-255. [Available here]
- Nianwen Xue. 2006. A Chinese lexicon of roles and senses. Journal
of Language Resources, 40(3-4):395-403,.
- Nianwen Xue and Martha Palmer. Adding semantic roles to the
Chinese Treebank. To appear in Natural Language Engineering.
- Vicky Lai, Meiyu Chang,Cecily Duffield, Jena D. Hwang, Nianwen Xue and
Martha Palmer. 2007. Defining a Methodology for Mapping Chinese & English Sense
Inventories. In Chinese Lexical Semantics Workshop 2007. Hong Kong,
Nianwen Xue. 2006. Semantic Role Labeling of nominalized predicates in Chinese,
in Proceedings of HTL-NAACL 2006. New York City. pdf
Nianwen Xue and Martha Palmer. 2005. Automatic Semantic Role Labeling for
in Proceedings of the 19th International Joint Conference on Artificial
Intelligence. Edinburgh, Scotland. pdf
- Handling Dislocated and Discontinuous Constituents in Chinese Semantic
Role Labeling. Nianwen Xue. 2004. In Proceedings of the 4th
Workshop on Asian Language Resources, in conjunction with IJNLP
2004, Hainan Island, China.
Propositions in the Penn Chinese Treebank. Nianwen Xue and Martha
Palmer. 2003. In Proceedings of the Second Sighan Workshop, Sapporo, Japan.
Predicate Argument Structure Analysis of the Penn Chinese Treebank. Nianwen
Xue and Seth Kulick. 2003. In
Proceedings of Machine Translation Summit IX, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA.
- Annotation Guidelines for the Penn Chinese Proposition Bank (1st
Draft). Nianwen Xue
- Here is a list of
for the verbs (Incomplete)
Supported by ACE (Automatic Content
Extraction) program, NSF, and DARPA GALE.
Center for Spoken Language
Research, University of Colorado at Boulder
$Date: 2007/6/20 21:00:52 $